• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

photosmagiques.com down!

raptor1982

The year to live your dreams
Photos Magiques is down because of a DoS attack... The hosting company is helping is out this weekend or monday to bring it back online. Sorry for the unconvenience. :guilty:

Well I don't have a clue either. I've googled it, but still don't get it really. I know it's bad. :confused3 :guilty:

The hosting company will have been hit by a hacker who will have caused their hosting server to crash due to heavy traffic caused by the hacker overloading the system with nonsense traffic. They should be able to fix it pretty soon.

So sorry about this - it's a brilliant site - hope you get it up and running again very soon!! :sunny:

Well Raptor so nice to see your site back up and running, yay get to look at the great pictures again :).

Thank you all for your support. I'm very glad the hosting company has sorted out everything. :wizard:

Relieved to hear it's all sorted out! Its a fabulous site and the pictures really make you broody!

Thanks again!! Keep an eye on the site! Next trip is 14-17 july!!! Lots of pictures of 14th of july fireworks and Wishes will be online afterwards! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter