Photoshoot session- Am I out of my mind?

TaylorsDad

DIS Veteran
I will be visiting from Sept 7th thru Sept 13 and have already scheduled sessions at the Poly and GF. I was debating betweeen GF and Wilderness Lodge but chose GF.
Now I am hearing people say they really love the photos (personal, not photopass) of WL best. I am actually thinking of adding WL anyways if I can do it today before the price increases. Is this just taking way too much time from the parks or would this be a good opportunity to get photos and visit Resorts I havent yet got the chance to stay at. Also we were already at WDW this April so have already done a lot at the parks this year. This visit is primarily to do MNSSHP and enjoy benefits of free dining.
Anyone done multiple photo shoots. If you think 3 sessions too much which should I change for WL.

You will be leaving the day we are arriving. It is a shame bcause you could meet my wife. She believes life is the endless pursiut of pictues and has fallen in love with the photo shoots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter