Photos of Guest Decorated Windows

Anyone have dimensions for CSR windows or doors?
Going in Jan 2018 and want to start prepping my decoration ideas :)

I am so disappointed in myself.

I decorated our window at Sports and I never took a picture.

What was I thinking.

Oh, well. It was Dory, with blue streamers, all hanging down from suction cups.

I looked through most of the pages, but didn't see anything in the pictures. Being a huge football family, was thinking of using a couple of suction cup hooks and hanging our favorite team flag in the window. Has anyone else seen this before?

Thanks!

I looked through most of the pages, but didn't see anything in the pictures. Being a huge football family, was thinking of using a couple of suction cup hooks and hanging our favorite team flag in the window. Has anyone else seen this before?

Thanks!

I have not seen that but I think that would be awesome! Theres no "right way" of decorating a window! Well, other then not to use tape.

I would like to decorate our window for my daughter's sweet 16. Where can I purchase the Mickey head cut outs and where do I purchase the window clings? Thanks :)

PoP Window 42018 small.jpg
We were down in April for hubby's 50th birthday and had characters and cast members sign balloons to hang in our window. I bought Mickey lights on sale from the Disney Store and printed the balloons on construction paper and cut them out. BTW cast members loved being asked for their autograph and it was so much fun watching people walk by reading all the messages!

View attachment 326049
We were down in April for hubby's 50th birthday and had characters and cast members sign balloons to hang in our window. I bought Mickey lights on sale from the Disney Store and printed the balloons on construction paper and cut them out. BTW cast members loved being asked for their autograph and it was so much fun watching people walk by reading all the messages!

Super cute! :smickey:

View attachment 326049
You did such an amazing job. Thanks for sharing the photo :flower:

View attachment 326049

Wow! How creative, I love it!

I decorated our window at All Star Movies last trip but can't find my pictures. We went over the Thanksgiving holiday and there were lots of windows decorated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!