Photos of Guest Decorated Windows

How many strands is that to go around the window at POP? We will be there this Christmas and I definately want to decorate our window - what a great idea!!

I forgot how many strands, but it looks like it might be one 150 light strand. I used the suction cups that are made for the lights to hold them in the top part of the window.

The wreath was made from 1 large and 2 small wreaths from Dollar Tree. I got some craft wire and just twisted the wreaths together until it looked like Mickey Ears. Then I wrapped it with a white light strand.

Can this be done at any resort. We are staying at the Port Orleans Riverside for Halloween and If we can do this there I would sooooo do it.princess:

We stayed at POR during Halloween in 07' and there were lots of rooms that were decorated. :)

I also love this! This would be perfect for my family and the stick people are even in the same order as my family also. LOL!! Only thing that would be different is my family is going in 2009.

If you could please share where you got the picture from, I would apperciate it.

Wow, you guys are so creative! I showed these pics to my kids and they are 100% into decorating our room window. What a cool way to add a little extra magic and fun to your trip!

Disney2007008.jpg

FYI : you can get the stick figures right here on the dis over on the creative board.

Love all the pictures !

OK subscribing popcorn:: i've always decorated my windows-but never took a pic of it-i videoed it one year...these are great. I too bring lights-this year we're going to MNSSHP-i have orange lights-i'll take lots of pics to post! Great job everyone...:thumbsup2

We're staying at BCV at the end of this month. I know there are not exterior windows (except for the sliders), but I suppose we could do something for the hallway door. Will they leave it up or make us take it down? (Not sure if it's a fire hazaard or anything.)

Love all of your windows. The Mickey wreath idea is great!!!

Awesome pictures:cool1: We also decorate a small Christmas tree in our room when we are there at Christmas. We leave our window open and plug in the lights for all to enjoy. We love to decorate the windows and the room too. I have to find some pictures. Please keep the pics coming here.:santa:

These are so awesome!

My husband and I are a bit bummed as our Christmas trip is being postponed till January but still want to do some decorating. Any ideas??

Love your windows! Can you tell me how you attached the mickey heads to the string like that? I'm not very crafty, but I would love to try it!:)
I just glued 2 Mickey heads with the string between them. It needs to sit a while to dry good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter