Photos from MG Con

Great pictures Barry!
MG will have some pictures to go with her "bathrooms of Universal" trip report.:p

Where are Robert Walker and Kevin (and what are they standing in front of) in the first picture on the 3rd link?

Cool pics Barry!
The one of the dangling smoke detector, is that how you dismantle one when you wanna sneak a puff?

Renee, that pic of Robert & Kevin is at rear of HRC, the short-cut into USF by Nickelodeon. That's a section of the Berlin Wall (the section Kevin helped erect a few decades ago! Jes' kiddin' Kev!)
Jim

Thanks Jim.

Barry, did it take long to get them to fix it? I wonder why the maids don't report that stuff, or maybe they do but it doesn't filter down to maintenance.

Honestly, I didn't really bother much about it since I was there only one night. The next day, I checked into the Portifino. While I stayed in the hotel room with the broken smoke alarm, I was really looking forward to PBH! Of course, I paid 10 times at PBH what I paid for the room with the broken alarm! :)

Aloha,
I'm back to boards after being sick and my computer being sick. I decided to make my entrance posting by clearing up a possible misconception. It is only a rumor that Renee and I were checking all the women's bathrooms for Barry. (We all know how Barry loves to take pictures of toilets...). It is just that the heaters were not on in Orlando and the warmest place for this Hawaiian was the bathrooms. Besides when it is cold...:rolleyes:
Mahalo Barry for the pictures, too bad your camera added all that weight to me, ;)
Donna

Aloha & Welcome home!
Sorry to hear about your troubles, we missed you and you missed all the MG-Con posts!
Nice to see you posting again!
:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter