Photos at MVMCP

Kendallkat2

A "DVCHV" Member
I just thought!!! We never received our free Photos taken at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party... Did anyone else that attended get them? We went December 9 (??) of 2002! Just wondering:D
Beth

Oh Gosh! You should call someone at Disney and ask about this. I received my photo within two weeks and I attended on 12/8.

Sounds like yours may have been lost in the mail :(

I guess you're not the only one this has happened to. We're going to our first MVMCP this December, so I've been reading up on it as much as I can. Here's a post on Anita Answer at Deb's site (www.wdwig.com), this should help you out...

Steve writes:

Hi Anita, thanks for all of your great help and answers. I hope you can help. We visited Disney in December of 2002 and attended Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. We had our picture taken with our very good friends. Both families filled out forms so we could both get our pictures. Imagine our disappointment when our friends received their picture and we have still never received our copy. Who can we contact to find out about it?

Hi Steve!

That would be a very big disappointment, indeed! A good place to start would be Guest Communications:

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040
wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Write a short letter or e-mail explaining your situation. I hope your missing pictures turn up!

A.A.

Hope that helps!

Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter