Photos and audio report from recent Fantasy cruise!

Cavepaint

Earning My Ears
Hi all. I've recently posted my photos from our trip on the Fantasy a couple of weeks ago. Thought you might like to see them.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/digichrome64/albums/72157701341654185

Also, I did a segment on Starport75's (non-commercial) podcast sharing all of my deep and philosophical thoughts on the trip (not really, me just yapping in the afterglow of the cruise :) )

https://starport75.com/2018/09/18/podcast-episode-057-chris-disney-cruise-line-trip-report/
[you can listen on the web page or search for it in your podcast player]

Would be interested if people agree/disagree with what I shared. Feel free to share your thoughts in this thread on either item.

Thanks!

But - These don't look like the photos from that August article "Disappointing photos show what Disney cruises look like in real life" {sarcasm font}

Those are all excellent photos showing how gorgeous the ship is. The B&W shots are especially effective with the ship's theming. You're quite a skilled photographer.

Thanks for sharing. As others have said, your photos are just gorgeous. I listen to podcasts while I get ready for work in the morning and will give yours a go tomorrow.

But - These don't look like the photos from that August article "Disappointing photos show what Disney cruises look like in real life" {sarcasm font}

Those are all excellent photos showing how gorgeous the ship is. The B&W shots are especially effective with the ship's theming. You're quite a skilled photographer.

So much about life is how one looks at it, isn't it? :)

Thanks for everyone's kind words about my photos. I work hard at making them so it makes me happy to hear people appreciate them.

Nice pictures! I listened to part of your podcast and I just want to add that Tom is actually a Commodore of the DCL fleet, not just a captain. I believe they only call him Commodore Tom. :) Just fyi

I had no idea! Thank you. I know he was "Captain" when we sailed with him a lot prior to 2012-ish. I guess he got a much deserved promotion. I was right though...he's "the guy".

Yep, he is the guy. He has been at the helm of most of our 8 cruises. Great guy. I think he became Commodore in 2013 or 14?? Not sure though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!