Photopass Question

beansf

Mouseketeer
For those of you that have already had adventures, how long did it take for you to recieve your Photopass offer? Did it come via email or USPS? I am anxious to see our pictures. We took about 800 on our own, but I know that our guide took a bunch I want to have, too.

Thanks!

For those of you that have already had adventures, how long did it take for you to recieve your Photopass offer? Did it come via email or USPS? I am anxious to see our pictures. We took about 800 on our own, but I know that our guide took a bunch I want to have, too.

Thanks!

About three weeks after my tour, we received photopass information in the mail to see them online. We also received our DVD slideshow they showed us at the Goodbye dinner. When I saw the photopass pictures, I could see why it took awhile. They organize the shots of just your group along with the group photos of everyone.

Thanks for your answer. I can now relax, knowing that it will be awhile until I see anything. It is okay, though. I am still organizing our own pictures.

About three weeks after my tour, we received photopass information in the mail to see them online. We also received our DVD slideshow they showed us at the Goodbye dinner. When I saw the photopass pictures, I could see why it took awhile. They organize the shots of just your group along with the group photos of everyone.

So, if it takes them 3 weeks to get it to you, do you still have a month from the time you enter the code to order the cd, make additions, etc?

You have a month from the time you log on .
But I can tell you that my pictures from June 08 Backstage Magic are still there. I don't know if it is because I ordered the CD or not.
But I just made Holiday ornaments and a calendar using those pics.

Yes, they are taking all the pics. And you don't get a photopass card, like in the parks. You get a number when you receive your tour DVD and it has the photopass number to log in for your pics.

I went on an ABD trip in July, and still haven't heard a thing about our photopass / pictures.

...any advice?
I'm dying for them!

I went on an ABD trip in July, and still haven't heard a thing about our photopass / pictures.

...any advice?
I'm dying for them!
I would definitely contact ABD. They might have to reload your pictures or something. There's no way it's not some sort of error/problem that you haven't heard by now. Most people seem to hear within 3 weeks.

Sayhello

okay, thanks. correct me if im wrong;

there's a CD slideshow they send you. but also aren't you able to get alllll the pictures they took of you while on the trip?
we got the CD, but there weren't many pictures on there and we were definitely hoping to get all of them... =/

there's a CD slideshow they send you. but also aren't you able to get alllll the pictures they took of you while on the trip?
we got the CD, but there weren't many pictures on there and we were definitely hoping to get all of them... =/

You are correct. The CD that you order has all the pictures of your family that were taken by your guides.

The CD slideshow is only a tiny (but choice!!! :yay: ) sampling of all the photos they've taken, and that are available to you via Photopass. In the same package as the slideshow should be a letter with the account information you need to log onto the Photopass site & look at the pictures the guides took. Generally, it seems the account you're given has photos slanted towards your family (mostly group shots with you in it, etc).

Sayhello

Is the cost of the photopass included free in the ABD trip? Or are you paying separately for it like we do when we go to WDW??

The photopass CD is an additional cost.

...I am going on the "Spirit of America' trip in October. So - how do I obtain this photopass?? Fair to say it will cost approx $125???? More or less??? Can that be prepaid????
Take approx 90 days after trip to receive the CD or do I have to log on online to retreive them??? Please explain.

Thanks!:goodvibes

Your photopass ID comes with the Slideshow CD about 3 weeks after you return from your adventure. Once you get the id, you have to logon, just like with a regular WDW photopass, enter you id and view you pictures and place you order. It's the same price as a WDW CD. For our last trip, I emailed Disney and asked if I could pre-order the CD and they told me no, but there are people on the DIS board who have done it. There is no difference in the website, so I feel pretty certain the pre-paid code would work. I'm going to try it for our next trip.

Is the cost of the photopass included free in the ABD trip? Or are you paying separately for it like we do when we go to WDW??
It is *VERY MUCH* an additional cost. Individual prints, if you want them tend towards the pretty expensive side, and if you want a CD of all the pics, it's like $125. It can be worth it depending on you & your family & the pictures, but it is definitely not included in the cost of the ABD. (It's pretty much the same service/cost as Photopass at the park, but way more pics, and not professional photographers.)

Sayhello

It is *VERY MUCH* an additional cost. Individual prints, if you want them tend towards the pretty expensive side, and if you want a CD of all the pics, it's like $125. It can be worth it depending on you & your family & the pictures, but it is definitely not included in the cost of the ABD. (It's pretty much the same service/cost as Photopass at the park, but way more pics, and not professional photographers.)

Sayhello

-----------------

Thank you. This is very helpful info! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter