Photopass private session at Grand Floridian

stampinshauna

Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise L
Has anyone done the private photopass sessions? We were thinking of doing one at the Grand Floridian in October. Do they just do it in a studio inside, or can you choose where they do the photos--like out on the beach or something like that? Any feedback?

We just got back from the GF and did this with our Photopass. The GF photographer was booked up so they did a few shots of us on the terrace overlooking the waterfall pool and on the upper lobby with the chandelier and band in the background. We then booked the rest of the photo session with the photographer at the Poly because they took a half hour of photos of us on the Poly beach area with the Grand Floridian as our backdrop. They came out really nice and I already have the picture I want for my Christmas cards!!!

We just did this in May and we got pictures made on the beach of the GF, in the lobby, out front where the white car sits, in a hammock, by a railing, somf of our kids on a beached boat, etc. We pretty much let our photographer lead us to where she thought we'd get some good shots and if we had any requests she was open to them. We got about 45 pictures in 30 minutes and had prepurchased the Photopass CD. We will more than likely be doing this again in December and are hoping that AKL will be an option at that time.

We did the photo shoot in March when we did a grand gathering. I have the best pictures of my kids on the beach at the GF. There is not a studio. The pics are taken in and around the resort.

You can PM me for more info or if you would like to see my pics.

Mandy

We did the photo session last December at GF. It was great!! We were staying at a different WDW resort but it was so nice to have pictures taken with the Christmas decor. If your family is like mine you have pictures with one of you missing. ( you know someone has to take the pictures. usually me)
They took us all around the resort inside and out. The photographer was very nice and open to our ideas. I only wish they offered this at every resort. We purchased the photo CD which they combined all the pictures we had on our photopass card already. My suggestion would be to do this at the end of your vacation so you can have all your pictures on the CD. So worth the $$$

We did the photo session last December at GF. It was great!! We were staying at a different WDW resort but it was so nice to have pictures taken with the Christmas decor. If your family is like mine you have pictures with one of you missing. ( you know someone has to take the pictures. usually me)
They took us all around the resort inside and out. The photographer was very nice and open to our ideas. I only wish they offered this at every resort. We purchased the photo CD which they combined all the pictures we had on our photopass card already. My suggestion would be to do this at the end of your vacation so you can have all your pictures on the CD. So worth the $$$

Just a FYI, you can have the CD re burned at the end of the trip with all your park photo pass pictures. We have our GF photoshoot at the beginning of the week and they told us to come back and they could re burn it for us. They also can burn on any pictures you get taken at the character meals. But you have to purchase them! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!