Photopass poses - The cheesier the better!

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
I'll start off with a few.....

The Tower of terror scream

712image134-med.jpg

The classic 1-2-3 pose going left.....

712image213-med.jpg

Going right......

712image113-med.jpg

and straight on till morning!

712image216-med.jpg

and ending with the "Big man on campus" pose

712image56-med.jpg

so, lets see your most creative!

:offtopic: .... Boise St. Huh? Hawaii gonna get ya again this year! :thumbsup2

Other than the BS sweaters they are great pics! :)

Ha! No way Jose! The very cool thing this year is our starting QB is a freshman!

OK.....back to the thread :)

Here's a few from our trip in March

"Mickey Ears"
DisneyPhotoImage51.jpg

Typical Tower of Terror
DisneyPhotoImage36.jpg

"eek it's Stitch!"
DisneyPhotoImage25.jpg

How fun! We didn't use photopass last trip. We were so busy running around from ride to ride. I also know our teen boys would never have posed for it. I love the little characters they add. Do you ask them for that? How does that work?

I have yet to try Photopass - but that will happen in just over two weeks! I must say to Judy, and the others who have posted your pictures on this thread so far, that everybody looks GREAT in them! It seems to me that I have seen some other Photopass pictures in different places, and, while the background setting or theme is nice, the people don't always look as happy or as photogenic. But all of the photos posted on this thread that I have seen so far are GREAT! You can tell that all of you are having a really great time - the families look happy too! Now I will be paranoid that my inaugural Photopass sessions will not come out as nicely! I know the photographers will do a nice job, but I don't know how my friends and I will look in them!

Sherry E, don't worry! You will get some great photos! Just take advantage of the Photopass photographers every chance you get. We did have some photos that were not as good as others but they have always looked at them to make sure everyone's eyes are open, etc and will take more photos if the first one is not good.

Sad to say, but our Disneyland photos are the only "family portraits" we have taken over the last several years. (We just never get around to going to the photographers.) BUT, you are right, everyone looks happy so I guess they make a pretty good family photo after all!

This year I have got to look for some of the photo spots where they add the characters! They are soooo cute!

Sherry E, don't worry! You will get some great photos! Just take advantage of the Photopass photographers every chance you get. We did have some photos that were not as good as others but they have always looked at them to make sure everyone's eyes are open, etc and will take more photos if the first one is not good.

Sad to say, but our Disneyland photos are the only "family portraits" we have taken over the last several years. (We just never get around to going to the photographers.) BUT, you are right, everyone looks happy so I guess they make a pretty good family photo after all!

This year I have got to look for some of the photo spots where they add the characters! They are soooo cute!

Yes, your family looks like they are having a lot of fun! Sometimes in pictures - of families or friends - you can see that most folks are having fun, but there is always that one who is forcing a smile, or not even trying to smile! Not so in these Photopass pictures! Everyody looks happy to be there! I am a big goofball with pictures from way back. I was always the one with the camera as a teenager, snapping all kinds of silly, candid pictures or making people pose and my friends would want to throttle me. Now, of course, they all want copies! I will get in any silly pose, I will get in a picture with any character - even if I don't recognize the character - and I will ham it up, even if I loook terrible doing it! I am kicking myself that I didn't pursue the Photopass option last year. I had two opportunities in two separate trips last year, and December would have been the best, because I had the right group of friends together at one time - and it is not easy to get that specific group together in one place - and I would have loved to get some really nice pictures of all of us. We had a waitress at RFC take a picture, and not only was it too dark, but she didn't center it, so we are all off to one side. That was the only group photo taken. I think I was just uneducated about the whole Photopass system. I probbaly assumed there were fees required for each picture, or I assumed it wasn't necessary because we all had our own cameras. Now, I know better, and I am educated, but I will not have the right people together again! Oh well. I will take advantage of every Photopass photographer I see because it really seems like they do a great job with the pictures. I like the idea of the one in Pirate's Lair, where it loks like you are battling Captain Hook or somebody. Or maybe you are battling Jack Sparrow? Hmm...Oh well, it's a cute idea. And I love the idea of the Haunted Mansion entrance, with the hitchhiking ghosts and all that.

I don't know how many I have loaded on photobucket but here are a few I found

DisneyPhotoImage18-1.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage2.jpg

Opps that last one was taken with my camera. I couldn't tell when I was looking at photobucket but I have one exactly like it that the photopass people took that's why I thought it was a photopass one LOL.

Kelmac, love, Love LOVE your photos! First of all, it makes me so excited to get to DLR in two weeks and stand in front of that big pumpkin. Last year, when we wanted lots of pumpkin pics, it was pouring rain! I love the two little girls hugging - that is adorable! And I LOVE the picture by the Grand Californian tree - oh, yes, I recognize it because my friend and I staked out a seat right next to that tree for a couple of hours and listened to carolers and watched people sit in that exact same chair to pose where you are posing! We even took some pictures of people in the chairs. I love that hotel and that tree! Anyway, your picture is so wonderful because it truly SAYS 'Christmas.' It epitomizes the season in color and wardrobe and location and mood of the picture and everything. Just wanted to tell you that! I can't wait to get back to DLR for Halloween stuff and for Christmas!

I love everyone's photos! Thanks for sharing. This is one of my favorite Photopass pics. We had no idea the photographer was framing DH's head in the Mickey head on the coaster until we got home and looked at the pics on our card. DH is a real character, so the photographer really nailed him on this shot.
MickeyRichard2-2.jpg

We can't wait to pose for some more Photopass pics at Disneyland in just 10 more sleeps!:banana:
383.jpg

I love everyone's photos! Thanks for sharing. This is one of my favorite Photopass pics. We had no idea the photographer was framing DH's head in the Mickey head on the coaster until we got home and looked at the pics on our card. DH is a real character, so the photographer really nailed him on this shot.
MickeyRichard2-2.jpg

We can't wait to pose for some more Photopass pics at Disneyland in just 10 more sleeps!:banana:
383.jpg

Your husband looks too funny and hip, with the very different images of the Beatles shirt and the Mickey ears happening. I want to get a photo taken in that exact spot, and I am slightly taller than my friends so I had better be the one with the ears!

Thanks Sherry. We had a LOT of fun on those two trips last year. The halloween trip we went to Mickey's Halloween Treat and had a blast! We had done the DW version and had a GREAT time. In fact the shirts dh and I are wearing in our pic are from the DW version. It rained the night we went but we still had a good time and it was SO much fun. The girls spent HOURS back in Woody's roundup with all the pumpkins and decorating cookies etc. It was just a blast!

And then we went back that first week of December for Candelight Procession and it was just incredible. Can you tell that the Disney Store is my fav? LOL. We own a LOT of Disney attire! ;) Some people think we are geeks I am sure for wearing the matching clothes but I especially wanted to do it that night to get some neat Christmas photos and we took a LOT that trip. We got some great shots with the castle during the day AND night with all the decorations. It was truly a magical trip.

kelmac284 you inspire me to break out the Christmas shirts! Too bad I really have no extra room in my suitcases. Your photos are fantastic. BTW, my DD says your girls are all beautiful.

Thanks Sherry. We had a LOT of fun on those two trips last year. The halloween trip we went to Mickey's Halloween Treat and had a blast! We had done the DW version and had a GREAT time. In fact the shirts dh and I are wearing in our pic are from the DW version. It rained the night we went but we still had a good time and it was SO much fun. The girls spent HOURS back in Woody's roundup with all the pumpkins and decorating cookies etc. It was just a blast!

And then we went back that first week of December for Candelight Procession and it was just incredible. Can you tell that the Disney Store is my fav? LOL. We own a LOT of Disney attire! ;) Some people think we are geeks I am sure for wearing the matching clothes but I especially wanted to do it that night to get some neat Christmas photos and we took a LOT that trip. We got some great shots with the castle during the day AND night with all the decorations. It was truly a magical trip.

I have truly loved everyone's photos on this thread so far (and believe me, I wouldn't say it if I didn't!), but I really think yours seem to convey the magic in a special way. Many people have magical trips to DLR but it doesn't always translate well in photos, and so people looking at the photos might not get an accurate sense of how magical the experience was. In the pumpkin picture (and those shirts are tie-dyed, right? Very cool!), the colors are so crisp and clear, and, as I said before, the girls hugging is precious, and it is so sunny and bright. And, again, that picture by the GCH tree in the lobby just really stirs my own memories of being there, two feet from where you are posing in it, listening to the carolers and people-watching. It looks like you could have easily taken that photo in a cozy cabin somewhere, or someone's home. It just looks really warm and Christmasy. And I do love the picture with the Castle backdrop at night. We didn't get a good one of the Castle but it was stunning to look at!

I know what you mean about people thinking you are a geek because of all the Disney clothes and what not. For many years, I was on a tear, buying all kinds of shirts and nightshirts and pants and socks and everything Disney at the stores and at the DLR stores. When I went to Disneyland in the old days, I wore my Mickey earrings, had my Mickey purse, wore a Mickey shirt - everything was Disney. And I know my friends thought I was ridiculous. Over time, I ran out of money but also, the styles seemed to change and I didn't like the stuff that I saw - like even now, at DLR, I couldn't find one single black t-shirt that I could agree with - and I just lost the urge to buy the clothes. But I am loving the whole tie-dyed renaissance that is happening, and I love the festive holiday sweaters!

Anyway, I will be back in DLR and I intend to hunt down the Photopass photographers by the pumpkin and everywhere else, but I really HOPE I can get back there to the GCH for Christmas! Your picture makes me want to get back there to stake out a place by the tree again! Keep posting more photos!

Oh thank you. You are so sweet! That sweater I have on I got in DW in 05. I LOVE it but I have since lost 35 lbs so I will have to look for a new one when I go in NOV! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!