Photopass poses - The cheesier the better!

This isn't photopass but I had to post this one. You talk about magic and I thought this was so awesome. We were just walking out getting ready to leave to go home and Mickey just walked up behind my dh and grabbed his hand. I am sure he thought it was me but he just went with it and they started walking hand in had for a bit. It was the cutest thing ever. And then Mickey led him over to a spot and then we took a group family photo.

But I just HAD to take a picture.

Anyway just thought I would share cuz it was too cute not too.

100_1554-1.jpg

This isn't photopass but I had to post this one. You talk about magic and I thought this was so awesome. We were just walking out getting ready to leave to go home and Mickey just walked up behind my dh and grabbed his hand. I am sure he thought it was me but he just went with it and they started walking hand in had for a bit. It was the cutest thing ever. And then Mickey led him over to a spot and then we took a group family photo.

100_1554-1.jpg

It is adorable, and I especially like the vantage point you have, taking the picture of their backsides! - it adds a different kind of whimsical feel to it, I think! It seems much more childlike and innocent shot from behind than if you had snapped it from the front. It reminds me of something you would see in a DLR brochure advertising Halloweentime at the two parks!

There is something special about Mickey ears shots ! I just love looking at these. Here are some more "classic" ;) poses

The King and queen of the prom pose

712image064-med.jpg

The Peter Pan you can fly pose

712image009-med.jpg

The hang loose pose

712image034-med.jpg

next.......

I love everyone's photos! Thanks for sharing. This is one of my favorite Photopass pics. We had no idea the photographer was framing DH's head in the Mickey head on the coaster until we got home and looked at the pics on our card. DH is a real character, so the photographer really nailed him on this shot.
MickeyRichard2-2.jpg

We can't wait to pose for some more Photopass pics at Disneyland in just 10 more sleeps!:banana:
383.jpg

LOVE it!!!!:lmao:

It is adorable, and I especially like the vantage point you have, taking the picture of their backsides! - it adds a different kind of whimsical feel to it, I think! It seems much more childlike and innocent shot from behind than if you had snapped it from the front. It reminds me of something you would see in a DLR brochure advertising Halloweentime at the two parks!

OMG! That's awesome!!:goodvibes So sweet!

OMG! That's awesome!!:goodvibes So sweet!

I am glad you resurrected this thread, Kaler - I realized, when looking at the pictures again today, what a happy thread it is! All the pictures came out so clearly and so great of everyone and they are very festive! Hopefully, if we just keep this thread active (or maybe it can be made into a sticky?), people will start posting a lot through the holiday season.:) :goodvibes

Bump...

I see that quite a few of us are using PhotoPass these days, so just wondering if anyone has anything new to share. I may post a couple from the October trip, but the colors are kind of drab and dreary in a lot of them, so I have to try to pick the best or the cheesiest of the bunch!

I'll post some of mine soon too! I just ordered my CD with over 2100 pix so I'm sure I'll have a few "cheesy" ones to share (and some good ones as well). I was able to combine WDW trip and multiple visits to DLR on this CD. :cloud9:

I'll post some of mine soon too! I just ordered my CD with over 2100 pix so I'm sure I'll have a few "cheesy" ones to share (and some good ones as well). I was able to combine WDW trip and multiple visits to DLR on this CD. :cloud9:

I was hoping you would catch this thread, Disneydaz - I partially resurrected it so you and a few of the other recent PP users would post some things! And you have TONS to choose from, with different holiday effects and all! Can't wait to see them. I don't know why mine seem so drab and colorless and lifeless! They don't look as fun and peppy as the other ones on here do! Maybe during the holidays, they will look better!

Yes ! Keep em coming ! I love to see them

some more cheese:

The secret agent pose

712image122-med.jpg

Back to Back with balloons

712image005-med.jpg

The family that flys together......

712image24-med.jpg

The give me a little sugar pose

712image138-med.jpg

oh and wait for it......the Boise State fans (who wupped the Hawaii team ;)) as pirates

712image201-med.jpg

Tell me more about Photo Pass. I found a website where one signs up to see their photos, but....
Anyway, I know NOTHING about it, please tell me?
Thanks!
DLR in March '09

100_1554-1.jpg

This is the BEST photo...EVER! Great shot!!!! :thumbsup2

Myyy turn!

Tower of Terror
image0630.jpg

In front of the pretty waterfall bear thing
image0634.jpg

Paradise Pier
image0639.jpg

Night time Castle
image0614.jpg

Oh! Stitch!
image0619.jpg

Main Street at Night
image0622.jpg

Tell me more about Photo Pass. I found a website where one signs up to see their photos, but....
Anyway, I know NOTHING about it, please tell me?
Thanks!
DLR in March '09

When you go to DLR look for the Disney PP Photographers. They are located in different areas of the park. They will take pictures of you and some of them can add "magic" to the shots. Tink, Hook, Stitch, Mickey, Minnie, Soarin', etc. You'll get a card from the first PP photog and then everytime you get more just have them scan your card. ( you can have more than one card, and more than one family) Then you can buy/view them in the parks. But the best deal is to do the pictures online and buy the CD, with enhancements, for $59.95 plus $7 shipping. There are several threads one the boards showing shots you can get.

You have 30 days from the date the first pix is taken to upload them and then you have another 30 days to add your enhancements.

Make sure to take a picture of the numbers on your card(s) in case you lose it. Also, write your phone number on it with a black sharpie. Just in case.

There is no cost to have PP take your picture, but they do charge if you want prints, or the CD, (or many other options) Also, PP photogs will gladly take pix of you with your own camera. Just ask. Of course, no magical enhancements. :rotfl2:

Sherry E said:
I was hoping you would catch this thread, Disneydaz - I partially resurrected it so you and a few of the other recent PP users would post some things! And you have TONS to choose from, with different holiday effects and all! Can't wait to see them. I don't know why mine seem so drab and colorless and lifeless! They don't look as fun and peppy as the other ones on here do! Maybe during the holidays, they will look better!

Thanks Sherry! This year I decided to smile more in our pix and have fun with our pictures. I'm so much happier with our pix this year. Now all I have to do is wait for all those CDs to come. I wonder how many I'll end up with? :confused3

great pictures prettyprincessbelle, and i must say, those black crocs are the cutest I've ever seen!

These new photos from everyone are great! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Lady and the Tramp topiary bushes in one of Judy's pictures! You don't see too much Lady and the Tramp stuff and those bushes are too cute! The people who create them - landscape artists, I guess they would be? - are so talented!

Courtney, you and your boyfriend (Jesus, right?) seem like you are having so much fun! I love the men who can go with the flow and have fun at DLR like that - just let loose and 'play.' Some of them are too worried about being macho and not wanting to come off as acting like a kid, and they won't be silly! By the way, you are so pretty - you like you could be a model!!

When you go to DLR look for the Disney PP Photographers. They are located in different areas of the park. They will take pictures of you and some of them can add "magic" to the shots. Tink, Hook, Stitch, Mickey, Minnie, Soarin', etc. You'll get a card from the first PP photog and then everytime you get more just have them scan your card. ( you can have more than one card, and more than one family) Then you can buy/view them in the parks. But the best deal is to do the pictures online and buy the CD, with enhancements, for $59.95 plus $7 shipping. There are several threads one the boards showing shots you can get.

You have 30 days from the date the first pix is taken to upload them and then you have another 30 days to add your enhancements.

Make sure to take a picture of the numbers on your card(s) in case you lose it. Also, write your phone number on it with a black sharpie. Just in case.

There is no cost to have PP take your picture, but they do charge if you want prints, or the CD, (or many other options) Also, PP photogs will gladly take pix of you with your own camera. Just ask. Of course, no magical enhancements. :rotfl2:

:confused3

So if I buy the CD, can I print my own pictures for the people that travelled with me? We will be a group of 5 people from 4 different families. Also, is the photo pass good for multiple days? If that's how it works, this might be a fantastic plan!

Thanks.

I have no clue how large these pictures are going to show up here. It seems whenever I think a photo is going to be large, it ends up being small, and vice versa! In any case, here is one:

The Queen of Hearts grabbed my hair with her (his) left hand and was stroking it diabolically with the right, which startled me, in an 'Off with her head!' kind of way! I am in the Mickey t-shirt and that is my friend Shawn in the peachy-orange shirt:
image041.jpg

And one of our 'Stitch is rising from the ground' photos (you can see I really get into playing my role - I look like I am so perplexed as to what this creature could be!):
image030.jpg

And a stop at our favorite Pumpkin:
image048.jpg

At the Trick or Treat Party:
image068.jpg

And another one (that is my friend Jackie in the center):
image108.jpg

I seem to be having trouble with either my Internet or the Photobucket site, so I will stop for now! I was on a roll!

Sherry, those are cute pics of you and your friends! I want to try photopass sometime but DH thinks it's too expensive and I'm not sure i want to do a photopass share so I'm dodging that snowball, at least for the moment. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter