Photopass photo book - Aulani options?

Cinderella94

I miss my tags!
Hi all,

Has anyone found any Aulani layouts in the photo book design options on the photopass website? I have found the borders and stickers to put on individual photos themselves, to order as a print, but I'm not seeing much at all in the way of page layouts, backgrounds, etc. in the photo book section and just wanted to see if I was missing something?

Thanks!

Hi all,

Has anyone found any Aulani layouts in the photo book design options on the photopass website? I have found the borders and stickers to put on individual photos themselves, to order as a print, but I'm not seeing much at all in the way of page layouts, backgrounds, etc. in the photo book section and just wanted to see if I was missing something?

Thanks!

I can't answer your question, but I would like to ask you one if possible :) When I was at Aulani in 2017, my photopass photos all appeared with my WDW pics because I was an annual passholder. Was your trip recent, since they switched over to using the Disneyland photopass site? Thanks!

I can't answer your question, but I would like to ask you one if possible :) When I was at Aulani in 2017, my photopass photos all appeared with my WDW pics because I was an annual passholder. Was your trip recent, since they switched over to using the Disneyland photopass site? Thanks!
Yes, we were in Aulani Jan 5- 17 and then Disneyland Jan 17 - 19. We did have MaxPass purchased for those two Disneyland days, so I was hoping at some point that my Aulani photos would be available in the Disneyland app, but they never were (they did appear, but always had the watermark). I tried accessing them on the website, too, but it told me I needed to purchase. I did buy the CD while at Aulani, which is how I have them now. Sadly I think the loophole has been closed. (If anyone knows that I am wrong, though, please share - I’m ok (not entirely, but :) ) with knowing I wasted $99 if it can help someone else!)

(We are also WDW APs and the photos never let me download there either, from app nor website)

Yes, we were in Aulani Jan 5- 17 and then Disneyland Jan 17 - 19. We did have MaxPass purchased for those two Disneyland days, so I was hoping at some point that my Aulani photos would be available in the Disneyland app, but they never were (they did appear, but always had the watermark). I tried accessing them on the website, too, but it told me I needed to purchase. I did buy the CD while at Aulani, which is how I have them now. Sadly I think the loophole has been closed. (If anyone knows that I am wrong, though, please share - I’m ok (not entirely, but :) ) with knowing I wasted $99 if it can help someone else!)

(We are also WDW APs and the photos never let me download there either, from app nor website)
Thanks for the first hand feedback. In 2014 I did a trip that included Disneyland and Aulani, and I was able to get the pics from both by purchasing the more expensive of the 2. Oh, well, I will still get it at Aulani :)

So, if you do have photopass included with WDW AP it doesn’t include Aulani pics?

Does anyone know if DVC members can pre-buy Aulani photopass CD (or flash drive or whatever) for a discount or is that parks only?

Does anyone know if DVC members can pre-buy Aulani photopass CD (or flash drive or whatever) for a discount or is that parks only?
I don't believe so. Your DVC discount does apply when you buy your CD at the end, though. CMs will tell you to buy the CD on the last night of your trip because once it's purchased, photos can't be added to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter