Photopass+ Gallery CD question

lorijohnhill

DIS Veteran
Does DL have different versions of the gallery CD? I just received the one I ordered for my October trip. If I order the Photopass+ for my January trip, will I get the same gallery CD or will I be able to get a different one?

I believe you would get pretty much the same one with a few updated photos.. to reflect the newer Characters in the parks.. but that could also depend on how many of the olders CD's they still have in stock and need to get rid of...
I dont know if there is away to get an updated copy

I know the one I got this summer was different than the one I received 18 months before ago, but I doubt it will be different in just that short amount of time. This one had seasonal photos on it too including Halloween and Christmas.

We're going again in October and I'm fairly sure this one will be the exact same as before. I'll probably give it to my brother since they shared the photo pass with us this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter