PhotoPass at Aulani - how much for just digital copies?

SteveNZ

Mouseketeer
We are going to Aulani for four nights in May of next year. We've used Photopass at Disneyland and loved it. I'm trying to figure out pricing for this service in Aulani. I see a pricing guide on the website that lists prices for copies on CD, prints, etc., but does anyone know the cost if I'd simply like to be able to download and keep digital copies of my photos?

The $99 CD seems to be the closest thing but it's 2017 now and my computer doesn't even have a CD drive.

Thanks!

Steve

It was CD only when I was there no other choice. Hopefully some changes soon.
Hmm. I don’t mind having to buy the CD but as long as I can download the photos from the web as well. Can anyone confirm if this is possible?

You can do downloads as well. But you will have to cal the main Photopass customer service number and have them port all your files from the Aulani server over to the one you can access through the PP website. Then you can do the downloads just like from park PP.

One note, you only get the stock photos if you buy the CD while AT Aulani. But that also means youll have to stand at the kiosk (at the main gift shop checkout line!!) and add all your borders, etc. if you buy on-site. Nobody explained I wouldn't have access to the stock photos later :( Hope this helps!

You can do downloads as well. But you will have to cal the main Photopass customer service number and have them port all your files from the Aulani server over to the one you can access through the PP website. Then you can do the downloads just like from park PP.

One note, you only get the stock photos if you buy the CD while AT Aulani. But that also means youll have to stand at the kiosk (at the main gift shop checkout line!!) and add all your borders, etc. if you buy on-site. Nobody explained I wouldn't have access to the stock photos later :( Hope this helps!

Thanks for the heads up about the stock photos. So if I get them to move the photos to the regular PhotoPass server so that I can download them, how much would that cost for all photos from my five day stay? Is it still $99?

Thanks for the heads up about the stock photos. So if I get them to move the photos to the regular PhotoPass server so that I can download them, how much would that cost for all photos from my five day stay? Is it still $99?
Yes, it is. Sorry--never answered your actual question! If you get a lot of pics, be diligent with notes about what pics you took and roughly when, and keep up with your PP cards. It took me a few calls for them to get all my pics in my account. They were very nice, though, and kept extending my time so I wouldn't be crunched in my editing time because of the delays.

Yes, it is. Sorry--never answered your actual question! If you get a lot of pics, be diligent with notes about what pics you took and roughly when, and keep up with your PP cards. It took me a few calls for them to get all my pics in my account. They were very nice, though, and kept extending my time so I wouldn't be crunched in my editing time because of the delays.
Ok, thanks, Sounds harder than it should be but I think I understand now. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!