Photographer WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrufsmom

Mouseketeer
We will be traveling to WDW in a few months and want to have some family photos taken. I know that WDW offers Disney Photographers, but does anyone know of other photographers that come to the resorts/parks to do professional photography? If this is not allowed on this thread I understand if admin needs to remove, but need just a little help locating some wonderful pics. TIA

Resorts aren't a problem.

I don't think professionals are allowed in the parks. That doesn't mean some don't do it though.

I don’t know any photographers but do know they can do photo shoots at resorts. They are not permitted to do them in the park

We researched here and elsewhere and found there are some photographers that used to be WDW photographers but now are on their own. We did want to take a chance of not knowing which photographer we would get (as in the Disney Arts route) so we hired a Regina Hyman to come to our resort (Poly) for a 45-minute session. You can look online to see her work. Thee are many other good choices I'm sure. Regina will book your choice of dates at 4 months out (or sooner than that if available). She follows the rules and does not photograph in the park.

We will be traveling to WDW in a few months and want to have some family photos taken. I know that WDW offers Disney Photographers, but does anyone know of other photographers that come to the resorts/parks to do professional photography? If this is not allowed on this thread I understand if admin needs to remove, but need just a little help locating some wonderful pics. TIA

I am a photographer and I’ve read that you aren’t allowed to do sessions there commercially. Does anyone know If doing a free session for friends is allowed? I would not be paid for this it’s just a bucket list/creative thing I would like to do and be able to post the pictures.

Since OP has not returned to the DIS since the date they posted their question, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter