Photobucket issues?

disneylove16

DIS Veteran
I'm sorry if I'm not posting this in the right sectio, but is anyone else having Photopass issues? I went into my trip report from last August, and every picture now has an error that says something about 3rd party sharing? When I click on the link, it just brings me to my photobucket accoumt. AND all my photos are still in there. I thought photobucket is what a lot of 0eople use to post photos here. Is there a better way? Thanks!

I'm sorry if I'm not posting this in the right sectio, but is anyone else having Photopass issues? I went into my trip report from last August, and every picture now has an error that says something about 3rd party sharing? When I click on the link, it just brings me to my photobucket accoumt. AND all my photos are still in there. I thought photobucket is what a lot of 0eople use to post photos here. Is there a better way? Thanks!
Photobucket has apparently changed the way they do business. I believe you have to pay to use it now, effective Jun 29. And any already existing links have been broken.

I just drag & drop photos from my computer to posts. You can also copy & paste. Or use some other photo hosting site (I've used tinypic.com in the past).

One note, however, if you do the drag & drop, or copy & paste the photo must be smaller than 1MB.

Photobucket has apparently changed the way they do business. I believe you have to pay to use it now, effective Jun 29. And any already existing links have been broken.

I just drag & drop photos from my computer to posts. You can also copy & paste. Or use some other photo hosting site (I've used tinypic.com in the past).

One note, however, if you do the drag & drop, or copy & paste the photo must be smaller than 1MB.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter