Photobook from Shutters

ameliahyde

Princess In Training
Hi! Thinking about purchasing the photobook option from Shutters on our upcoming 3 night cruise. Any reviews or experiences with the photobook?

We've gotten the photo book.
There are computer kiosks that you sign into and pick the pictures you want. There are just a certain number of picture spaces to fill. You can arrange the pictures you want on the pages.

Has anyone done the photobook rather than order the package?

We have some photobooks from our WDW trips and are considering one for our 2017 Northern European cruise.

We have some photobooks from our WDW trips and are considering one for our 2017 Northern European cruise.
I'm guessing from your user name that you're from the UK...I'm not sure what it's like for UK, but shipping to Australia was going to be horrendous - something like almost double the book cost IIRC. So, we didn't get it. I liked the look of it onboard though, and liked the idea of the book being done before I left the ship :).

We've gotten the photo book.
There are computer kiosks that you sign into and pick the pictures you want. There are just a certain number of picture spaces to fill. You can arrange the pictures you want on the pages.

Yes, this. We did purchase a few printed pictures on the ship, and also got the photo book. I went to Shutters a couple of nights before the last night to arrange where I wanted the pictures in the book, instead of waiting til the last minute when they're packed to do it all. We loved it, turned out great and my girls love to get the book out still two years later and look through it.

Would anyone mind sharing what the photobooks look like? I’m just curious about the overall look and feel of the book. The cover. And the quality of the pages and printing. Thank you.

I'm guessing from your user name that you're from the UK...I'm not sure what it's like for UK, but shipping to Australia was going to be horrendous - something like almost double the book cost IIRC. So, we didn't get it. I liked the look of it onboard though, and liked the idea of the book being done before I left the ship :).

We get the photo book intead of a package. We aren't photo people and, since our kids are now adults, we really have to make a commitment to get photos done. We get enough photos to fill the book.

The shipping was $15 to international destinations (we are from New Zealand). It has arrived quickly as well - they say allow 6 weeks, but our last time it was 2 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter