Photo Sharing: Canon Part Two

Light at "High Tide Harry's" an Orlando seafood restaurant we visited this month because DH was missing the great Maryland seafood. We also celebrated finishing our first year in Colorado!
us-colorado.gif

IMG_1252ed-2ed-XL.jpg

I've actually gone to the darkside now and no longer shoot Canon, but in my last trip to WDW (back in 2014) I was still using a 7D. I'm relatively new to these boards and getting myself excited for my next trip in 2018. In the meantime, here are some shots from that trip with the Canon.
WDW-096.jpg WDW-098.jpg WDW-110.jpg WDW-113.jpg WDW-114.jpg WDW-130.jpg WDW-143.jpg WDW-144.jpg

Attachments

• WDW-142.jpg
    WDW-142.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 5

Janet, this scene is beautiful. I love the traces of snow in the foreground and on the mountains in the background. When was it taken?
Thanks Kathy. :) I decided to finally work my way through the pictures I took on our 2007 trip west. We drove all the way west and stopped for a couple days at Disneyland. While we were there, my DSLR died. It wasn't that old so it really caught me off guard (I think that was the old XT model). The shutter just failed. The kids were quite amused at the thought of mom being on a big trip without her good camera. I did have a small Sony point and shoot along as a backup. Back in the day I called that my "ankle camera" in a nod to a commercial running at the time with a dad who kept promising to get rid of his phones, but kept one in his sock referred to as his "ankle phone". ;)

Anyway, after DL, we were headed to Zion and Canyonlands and I was so sad to have to photograph them with a tiny point and shoot. The shots were indeed mostly disappointing. Lots of bad ones to sift through, but outdoors in bright light it did ok.

This was taken with that Sony from a quick stop at Cedar Breaks National Monument on our way from Zion to Canyonlands. I loved this stop. It was in early June 2007 and it was 37 degrees. That's my kind of summer vacation! And the kids loved being able to have a snowball fight in the middle of summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter