Photo Sharing: Canon Part Two

IMG_0389ed-2ed-XL.jpg

You really have me wanting to visit Colorado in the fall sometime. So beautiful. When are the Aspens usually in peak color?

It varies greatly - often starts in northern Colorado in mid to late September and then moves to southern Colorado a couple weeks later. It's also affected by the amount of rain in the fall and temps. Our trips are usually in late September but I watch the leaf maps closely.

It varies greatly - often starts in northern Colorado in mid to late September and then moves to southern Colorado a couple weeks later. It's also affected by the amount of rain in the fall and temps. Our trips are usually in late September but I watch the leaf maps closely.
Thanks Kathy! If we ever decide to give it a go, I'll drop you a line for some advice. I'm really loving your fall Aspen photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts