Photo Postcards

skates

Earning My Ears
Okay this might appear to be a strange question but are there any photo machines - Digital printing ones like seem to be popping up in boots, tesco etc that you can print your own photos on as postcards? :artist:
I have to take our work mascot with us and my clients (I work with Adults with learning disabilities) :cheer2: want him (him being Gilbert the cuddly toy otter) :rotfl: to send a postcard - it'll no doubt arrive after we come back but thought it'd be a fun way to do it. pixiedust:

It's a lovely idea, but I don't think there are any.... Sorry!

Bob xoxoxox

Ive a feeling there is a machine at the nearby supermarket - Auchan but Im not certain

There are two that I've seen ... the first one was in the Kodak Shop (first Mainstreet USA shop, right hand side as you enter the park), and there was one at the Studios (Guest Relations/Info Kiosk to the right of the entrance, has a Kodak flag). Not sure if they do actual postcards (as in printed on both sides) but you can certainly print from a digital camera card. Kodak have a massive deal with Disney so there may be others. I would ask at City Hall.

At La Vallee, there is a photo-processing section at Auchan on the lower level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter