Photo pass...not our pictures

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
on two different ride photos photopass has captured pics of someone else....it's not me and my husband. Who do I contact to try to find the correct pictures? We've had magic band issues this trip. First my band stopped working to open our resort door, then DH's stopped working the same. Sorted those issues out.

FWIW we are going to MK tomorrow so if there s someplace I need to go in person there I can.

This won't help you for rides you've already done, but for future reference...in my experience, Test Track, Buzz Lightyear, and Splash Mountain are very bad about giving you the wrong photo. But, they still have the touch points with the screens at the end of the ride. If a touch point is available, it's worth the few extra seconds to find your photo and tap it, just to make sure you get it. Doesn't help much with the few rides that have photos with no tap points, but of those, only Slinky Dog Dash seemed to not provide the correct photos for us.

We called PhotoPass services on our last trip and the CM was so quick and helpful. We had the wrong people for Splash, Test Track and Slinky. He fixed it all up for us.

I don't think we've missed photos on the rides, but often will have extras of the group in front or behind us. I just delete those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts