Photo package question

DCLCrazy64622

DIS Veteran
I am going with a group of three staterooms with linked reservations. How would that work for the photo package? Can we purchase one package as an entire group? Will all cabins be linked to the package or do we all have to buy a separate package even though we are all in the same pictures. Thanks for your advice.

I am going with a group of three staterooms with linked reservations. How would that work for the photo package? Can we purchase one package as an entire group? Will all cabins be linked to the package or do we all have to buy a separate package even though we are all in the same pictures. Thanks for your advice.

I am going to direct you to www.mycruisephotos.com and you should read the FAQ's section of the website. This is addressed there. :) What the heck...I had a few seconds and did it for you. lol Direct from the website and very first question posted.

My family is traveling in multiple staterooms. Can you link multiple staterooms under one photo package?

Your Photo USB will contain your photos that include at least one member of the purchasing stateroom. We can accommodate families traveling in more than one stateroom where the occupants are the children 21 and under of the purchasing stateroom. If you meet this criteria, please order one photo package online and speak to a member of the Photo Gallery when you arrive onboard to have this arranged. We are not able to link accounts before you arrive onboard. For further information see our support site article here.

As noted only rooms that contain a nuclear family (mom & minor kids in one room, Dad & minor kids in another) can be included in one package. Or Mom, Dad, minor kid in one room, and minor kids in another room (maybe with Grandma/Grandpa, or aunt/uncle). Mom, Dad, and all minor kids will be included, but not the adults in the second room. However, any photo taken with someone included in the package will be included, so a photo with Grandma/Grandpa with one of the kids would be included. But any photos of only Grandma/Grandpa wouldn't.

Another solution is, for each full price package purchased a second room may purchase a full digital package as well for 50% off. That might help cover more people in your configuration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter