Photo help...yes another one!

So sorry to hear of your friend, Co. :( :hug: So sad, so young. You can use the one I have there if you wish, though it does have Sylvia's name in it, a DIS'er who passed away 3 years ago. Or look here........... http://www.carolsutton.net/pinkribbon.html

Spreading them out in the format I have is not the easiest and I did have one of the tech folks here lay that out for me. And I am VERY careful anytime I edit it (rarely do), I would never be able to get it that way again. I will say though, that after all your work, Kathy here, or some other moderator will get after you since the combined bytes of all your pictures is over 35 K. I would ask Kathy here how she suggests you go about rectifying that. It does look nice.

Thanks for the info. I'll pm Kathie and ask her what I need to do....maybe I'll have to take one of pictures out....Thanks again for all of your help!

Only payback is that you come by and visit the Community Board once in awhile. :wave: Nice to meet you.

You've got a deal! I'll visit soon! Nice to have met you as well.

I noticed you'll be visiting Mickey soon...have a great time....I can't wait to go back. I think I'm going to see about a trip in Oct. for my dd's Fall Break.

Take care!

Vicki from Colorado
:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter