Phone # or help...Disney website suddenly thinks I'm in the UK.

TreeFalls

Mouseketeer
Whenever I go to the Disney site, it is suddenly redirecting me to the UK site. I am in the U.S. I logged in tonight and am trying to add memory maker, and of course the options are very different in the UK. I tried logging out/back in, switching to a hotspot, and it just doesn't work.

Anyway, the UK site is the only one I can see and it has UK phone numbers and no chat feature. Anyone have a tip to fix this or a US phone number I can call?

Thanks!

Two things - First, if you open it in an incognito window it should show you in the US.

Second, you can also go up to the language choice at the top of the screen and change it to English (United States).

My MDE thought I was in Canada for some reason, and would show Canadian trip deals and everything. After so many times of opening the page and changing my language preference to English (united states) from English (Canada), it caught on I guess, and now loads correctly, after nearly a year of the Canada thing.

Good luck!!

Thank you, the incognito window worked AND the language thing did too. This was so frustrating yesterday!

Thank you, the incognito window worked AND the language thing did too. This was so frustrating yesterday!

You are so welcome!! It drove me crazy, too, and I have no idea how the language even got switched in the first place. I'm glad it worked for you!!

Whenever I go to the Disney site, it is suddenly redirecting me to the UK site. I am in the U.S. I logged in tonight and am trying to add memory maker, and of course the options are very different in the UK. I tried logging out/back in, switching to a hotspot, and it just doesn't work.

Anyway, the UK site is the only one I can see and it has UK phone numbers and no chat feature. Anyone have a tip to fix this or a US phone number I can call?

Thanks!
To fix it delete your cookies and browser history. The redirect to the British site is stored in your cookies and once they are removed you should no longer be redirected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter