Phone charging in the parks

Just a thought....but an expensive one...when we notice our battery consistently draining really fast we end up either replacing its battery or purchasing a new phone. (This happens to us only after several years.) One year before the trip we noticed this and bought new ones. What a huge difference in battery life!!
I did strongly consider that. Hoping to hang on a little longer but I do think an aging phone is the likely culprit.

Battery life is one of the first things to go when phones get old. After so many charges, they can't hold as much. It gets just a little bit worse each time. My phone is two years old now and it usually dies just before I get home from work. I use it at work about the same, but when I got it I could make it through the day and then some... having to charge it twice a day means that the end will come just a little faster...

We will be bringing two Anker chargers with us. A 10,000 and a 20,000. Hopefully only needing to use the new 20,000 but nice to have a back up if we need it. We have Galaxy S8's that are two years old and the 20,000 should charge each of them three times then recharge overnight.

We used the Fuel Rods and were able to recharge our phones pretty quickly and easily replace when needed.

I have a HALO portable charger that works great! I get 3 full phone charges out of it before I need to recharge it. It will also charge tablets, iPads, iPods and cameras. It is great, it fits in the palm of my hand and has a little bag that hold it and the charging cords.

I just carry my own portable phone charger. I made sure to get a quick charge 3.0 and a cord that has the same charging speed. I am able to go to 100% charge in less than 20 minutes. I usually make sure to recharge my phone when we stop for lunch and dinner. Its 20,000 mAh battery pack so i can charge mulitple phones a day.

I know you can swap out fuel rods at the parks. Is that the best strategy for keeping your phone charged? Mine drains the battery ridiculously fast.

I do have my own cordless charger but it's a little bulky. It lasts for days, though. Would love something slim and powerful. Suggestions?

Where do you keep your phone while it's charging? On my last trip I carried it in my pocket (cargo shorts) and managed to bend/loosen/ruin the charging port.
I use a portable cordless charger and I keep in my miniback pack and charge my phone usually when I am in line for a ride or just people watching. I pull out my phone to take pics while still corded until it has enough juice. Tip: to preserve your battery turn off the wi-fi while in the parks until you need it.

I use a portable cordless charger and I keep in my miniback pack and charge my phone usually when I am in line for a ride or just people watching. I pull out my phone to take pics while still corded until it has enough juice. Tip: to preserve your battery turn off the wi-fi while in the parks until you need it.
Do you just hold the phone and charger together? I guess that question sounded silly but I've never used a wireless charger on the go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!