Phit-n-Phat

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
I few weeks ago I was on this board and someone posted that they were listening to Phit-n-Phat podcasts. I looked into it and absolutely love them! I recently figured out that I know what I need to do to lose weight (eat clean, not stuff myself, move more) but it was my head getting in my way. That's what Phit-n-Phat is all about. Small steps and changes that you can live with for the rest of your life.

If anyone else follows Corinne, I thought we could come together here to discuss our challenges and our celebrations. Anyone?

Last edited:
Hi KSR0330. I know it's been a few months since you posted, but I just started the FREE program with PnP this week. I have a Disney cruise coming up in 29 days and I'm already thinking about how I can plan ahead each morning for what I will eat during the day - including treats - and come out feeling positive at the end of the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!