Phila Airport Marriott

D

DolphinBound

We are staying at the Phila Airport Marriott the night before our flight, since the plane leaves at 6:10 a.m....I understand that the Marriott is connected to the airport - is this correct? If so, how do you check your luggage? Take it all to the counter? How far of a walk is it from the Marriott to US Airways? Is it confusing? I'm a little worried about a family of 4 w/2 young daughters lugging all of our stuff through the hotel and airport trying to find our way! In the past, we always had someone just drop us off in front of the US Airways sign, so it was a no-brainer, and someone always checked our luggage from the curb.
Thanks for any guidance you can give us. We'll be at the Dolphin May 6-9, then Portofino Bay May 10-12...thanks again!

It is not that far but if you have a lot of luggage I would get a cart. The lines do get long at the airport but shouldn't be bad at that hour. I flew through Phila. several weeks ago and my flight was at 7:00.

Also if you are a member of USAirways FF or used your charge card and have etickets you can check in at the kiosk. They have several stations where they can take your bags. I am not aware of the Marriott doing anything to get your bags to the airlines.

Thanks for the information Safetymom...we do have etickets and paid with our debit card...sorry to bug you again, but where are the kiosks? Will we see them before we get to the main US Airways counter? Would checking the luggage at the kiosk mean that we won't have to go to the main counter? Thanks again!

The kiosks are by the ticket counter. You can bypass those lines at check in at the kiosks. If you have a Dividend Miles card you can use that also.

Thanks again - that is GREAT news about bypassing the main counter!

http://www.usairways.com/travel/maps/terminal/phl.htm

Kiosk Features

Obtain Boarding Pass
Customers with electronic tickets for domestic travel, including San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Croix, can check in for a flight and obtain a boarding pass.

Select Seats
Choose a window or an aisle seat, if available. Seats for the disabled also are shown.

Check Bags
Enter the number of bags that will be checked and simply present them along with a photo ID to the US Airways E-Ticket Check-In agent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter