• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Phantom of the Opera-Vegas

tinkermell

<font color=purple>Th boards are going nuts!<br><f
I'm wanting to take my DD to see Phantom, and would like good seats without paying too much for them. Orchestra seats cost $125.00, while the next down are $68.00. Who has been, and remembers where their seats were located? (I'm ashamed to admit that I went a couple of years ago, and don't remember where we sat.) :rolleyes1 :(

Anyways, I would appreciate any input.:goodvibes

We've been looking too and decided to see it at home before we leave... anyway, go to www.phantomlasvegas.com then select "Buy Tickets", at the bottom of the page there is an interactive seating chart link. Have a play with it and get an idea of the different views in the theatre.

I saw the show from the top section, about 4 rows from the top. We had a great view! The theatre is small and every seat has a good view. I honestly don't think it is worth spending twice as much to sit on ground level.

Not sure if it is Ok to refer to another web page, but go to travelzoo.com and look under Shows and events / las Vegas from the left menu. They are offing discounts. Hope this helps

honestly...I was disappointed. And I am a HUGE Andrew Lloyd Webber fan.
I thought his Starlight Express from years ago in Vegas was better.
Maybe too much hype for me.
But, honestly, we were near top & seats were fine.
Be prepared though...a Corona & a glass of wine was $20 + tip!!!!!!!
(a wine that costs me about $12/bottle at home)

My wife and I went to Phantom last week. We had seats in Row B (which was front row) on the side. My wife had a discount code which saved us about $80. We both thought the show was OK. The Vegas version is "watered down" --lots of dialogue was missing that was included in the original version. It's basically the songs performed live. The chandelier was amazing--very cool effect. I am glad we saw it once, but I would have been just as happy in the cheaper seats in the back. The theatre seems quite intimate so I would save some money and sit further back on this one.

Last time in Vegas we got discounted tickets for Mama Mia from the coke bottle, can you get Phatom tickets discounted there too?

My wife and I went to Phantom last week. We had seats in Row B (which was front row) on the side. My wife had a discount code which saved us about $80. We both thought the show was OK. The Vegas version is "watered down" --lots of dialogue was missing that was included in the original version. It's basically the songs performed live. The chandelier was amazing--very cool effect. I am glad we saw it once, but I would have been just as happy in the cheaper seats in the back. The theatre seems quite intimate so I would save some money and sit further back on this one.

Can you tell me where she found a discount? I am going with my sister in September and I would love a discount on the orchestra level seats.

We just did this last summer! I loved it! The boys (almost 14 at the time) enjoyed the play but they kept saying they would rather go to Disneyland than Las Vegas. So guess where we we are going this summer? :thumbsup2

Our tickets were around $100 and we in the balcony in the front. It was a great view of the stage, not too far away. And we had a great view of the chandelier where at one point the phantom comes down from the ceiling on it. I would think that many of the people down below didn't see him, but I don't know for sure.

Anyway, LOVED the production! :)

Can you tell me where she found a discount? I am going with my sister in September and I would love a discount on the orchestra level seats.

She is on the Venetian mailing list and every now and then offers for the Venetian shows pop up. She received that code when American Idol visited the Phantom Theatre with Andrew Lloyd Weber. It pays to get on all of the Vegas hotel mailing lists. Every now and then something great will pop up.

Here is a great deal, book two nights at The Venetian($169-$209/night) and get two tickets for free.

http://venetian.com/pages.aspx?id=1783

I loved staying @ the Venetian. Phantom was not at the ticket place on the strip last week and it was running...that's not say that sometimes it could be. Showing during the week are easier to get than on the weekend and the deals at ticket place are not that much of a discount on Phantom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter