Phantom Manor reopening ?’s

Any update on an opening? As it still has the refurbishment lasting through March on the site, I was hoping for some pixie dust today :(. We get in on the 20th, fingers crossed.

All the rumors of May 11 are based on 1 picture which appeared online with all the refurbishment/reopen dates. But apparently it was on the desk in a hotel in the neighbourhood (who got it from a fanwebsite) and Disney denied that this was the official opening date
https://www.instagram.com/p/BteAzk6Hf9s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I would love to know what occurred to cause this delay. It has essentially taken double the time expected. I can't think of any other case where this type of a refurb delay has occurred.
I can't find it anywhere, but I believe I've read somewhere that there were foundation issues?

I would love to know what occurred to cause this delay. It has essentially taken double the time expected. I can't think of any other case where this type of a refurb delay has occurred.
Apparently asbestos was found, so only an appropriate company can deal with its removal, before the refurb could be continued.

No mean to hijack the topic but does anyone have details about the Dumbo refurb?

We’re visiting mid-May and it’s my son’s favorite...

Was surprised to see such a long schedule for maintenance on such a simple ride...

I wonder if it has anything to do with the new movie? I hope they realize now is the best time to put it back together lol

Ill be there the first weekend of June and noticed Phantom Manor is still listed on the refurb calendar. Any chance of it actually being open then?

I'm so sad. We will be there April 20-23. Coming from the States, we won't be back for a very long time, if ever. :(

I'm so sad. We will be there April 20-23. Coming from the States, we won't be back for a very long time, if ever. :(

There’s always gonna be something you miss. At least it’s similar to rides you get in the US so you’re not missing out in a completely unique experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!