Phantom Manor reopening ?’s

Thanks! We will be hitting this first thing during magic hours assuming it’s open.

Awesome! Okay, not I have to get really serious about my trip. It's so overwhelming though. I'm gonna make it happen!

Awesome! Okay, not I have to get really serious about my trip. It's so overwhelming though. I'm gonna make it happen!
Well you’re in the right place. I’d suggest making a new post with everything that’s overwhelming you and the community here will help ya out :)

Well you’re in the right place. I’d suggest making a new post with everything that’s overwhelming you and the community here will help ya out :)

Heh, thanks. I already started one post, but I got a little discouraged since my Global Entry application is taking forever. I need to just do it anyway though.

Thanks so much for this info Karin. I will be there on the 1st and was disappointed I would miss it. I don't currently have an AP and was on the fence about getting one since I will be in France often over the next year, now this solidifies it :)

Is there a link to where Disney provided this info?

Doesnt say yet.

For those interested, there will be soft opening for AP holders.
Infinity on May 1st from 2pm to 9pm
Infinity and Magic Plus on May 2nd from 10am to 6pm.

Yes, there will be Fast passes. The Fast Pass entrance has been visible for quite a while :)
Any confirmation of FP from today’s opening? It still isn’t listed as having FP on the app but it just may not have been updated yet.:)

Any confirmation of FP from today’s opening? It still isn’t listed as having FP on the app but it just may not have been updated yet.:)

My French isn't fluent, but ED92, reports the following:

Today
https://www.ed92.org/phantom-manor-vous-accueille-update-musique/
"Plusieurs éléments ont été ajoutés, nouvelle horloge pour le temps d’attente, guérite pour les cast-members ou encore file fastpass. Un point rencontre a aussi été créé."
There is apparently an entrance either for CMs or FP.

No FP in PM until the day digital FP become available at DLP. Not before Autopia reopens, and probably long after.

Was just there on the 6th. I didn't see any fastpass machines but there was less than a 5 minute wait all day so one wasn't really needed. Strangely the whole park was like that. I think the only thing we waited more than 10 minutes for was rattatoui which was 30 minutes. It reminded of back when disneyworld used to have a low season.

Keith

Was just there on the 6th. I didn't see any fastpass machines but there was less than a 5 minute wait all day so one wasn't really needed. Strangely the whole park was like that. I think the only thing we waited more than 10 minutes for was rattatoui which was 30 minutes. It reminded of back when disneyworld used to have a low season.

Keith

Off topic but how was the weather? We’re going next week... we’re hoping it would get a bit warmer...

Weather is cold. Really cold for spring.

DW and I are still using our winter coats to go to work, every single day… usually this does not happen after March at the latest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter