Pets @ HRH?

yes, they are allowed. What do you need to know?

Do you have to notify the hotel before hand?

Do they stay in the room w/ you or a kennel?

Thanks,

Dude

Yes, you have to tell them when you make the reservation. they have designated pet rooms. I guess it depends on your dog, but most of teh dogs I have seen were on a leash. they have pet signs like do not disturb signs that hang on your doorknob for the maid.

Hi: I just booked RPR for four humans and two dogs. The reservation agent told me that I need to bring a health certificate for each dog that is issued within 10 days of the check-in date. I imagine the policy is the same at HRH, as they have the same ownership. -yoko

Yes, you need a health certificate for each pet that is signed within 10 days for the HRH. We stayed there with our 2 dogs in August. We were on the 5th floor. There is a designated place to take them out. A maid asked us if we had everything that we needed for our pets. It was a very pleasant experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!