petrol station close to MCO

donk

Earning My Ears
Hello all

I'm using Dollar car hire and I do not want to pay for fuel at pick up, bearing in mind the prices I hear they charge. If you do this I've read that they require a receipt showing you have filled up within 10 miles of the airport.

Can any experts out there recommend where to fill up on the return to the airport

Thanks

Tony

3 days and counting!!

Tony, to be honest the "over charge" isn't going to be more than $10. While that is a bit of a pain in the butt, I'd say that after a long flight the last thing you're going to want to do is search for a gas station with an empty tank. I'd suggest bite the bullet and treat it as an extra "airport tax"

Hi, If you know your way around it's not a problem. You don't know how much or how little gas will be in the car when you pick it up but most people wouldn't risk returning them bone-dry. If you are going to exit or return via the Greenway or Expressway you have a good few miles to the nearest gas station, basically you are looking at the approach to the I4 intersection to find much but if you exit or return via Sand Lake Road there are at least 3 gas stations just before the airport,
Regards,
Carol

When you pick the car up it should have a full tank of petrol. If you decline to pay for a tank of petrol at the airport, they require you to return it with a full tank. If you pay for the petrol when you pick the car up then you can return the car with as little in as you please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter