Pete's DVC Resort Review: Copper Creek Villas and Cabins

pkrieger2287

Senior Editor - DVC Fan
This week as part of the DVC 7 in 7, Pete and the team explore Disney's Copper Creek Villas & Cabins. There is an overview and walk through of the resort, as well as reviews for both Territory Lounge and Whispering Canyon. If you are a Copper Creek owner, share with us in the comments below what makes you love this resort!

DVC Resort Review: Copper Creek Villas and Cabins

Love copper creek. We bought direct here because “buy where you want to stay.” Biggest pluses for me are the location and the fact that villas are in main building.

We don't own there, but loved our first visit in a 1 bd. The master bath and layout of the unit was nice. What we did notice though, is that if we had the 2 bd, there wouldn't be enough seating room in the living room unless someone sat at the dining room table, which is fine if you have more than 4. When we have 4 adults we all like to sit in comfortable seating.

The second visit made me think that I probably will not stay again unless we splurge for the cabin. I was with a friend in a 1 bd, and stayed on the pull out which was fine except it took up a lot of floor space in a unit that was smaller than a normal 1bd to start, it ended with a ##17 on the second floor I think. The balcony was like a cave, and the bath needed a pocket door due to lack of space, a very disappointing room. But we loved the pool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!