Peter Pan's Flight WDW Darling Nursery Theme. Help?

Ty_Ty

Peter Pan Fan!
Hi there! After alot of waiting I finally have the opportunity to re-theme my bedroom to be based of the Darling Nursery in PPF WDW version.

I really need help finding bedroom furniture, curtains, bedding, lamps, etc. that resemble the ones in the ride. I have been looking, but I'm not good at this sort of thing. Help appreciated! :goodvibes

Here are some reference pics:

2r2tz81.jpg

13zvkn.jpg

33y1iiv.jpg

I LOVE the theme you are going to do! I am on the computer ALOT for no reason at all. Constantly looking up useless facts or pictures. I will help you finding the stuff you need! I am so good at stuff like this! :thumbsup2 Do you have anymore pictures of the room??

furniture I would hit the antique stores near you, or thrift stores for a white set you can possible antique to that yellowish finish.

Quilts, maybe JCPenney, quilts are very very popular right now.

Striped walls...lots of work but that will be the cheap part, Paint the walls the pink tone (lighter one), about a week later mask off 10 inch stripes on the wall with painters tape. Paint inside of those the darker color. Allow to dry and see if it needs a second coat. Remove tape as soon as possible after paints is dry so as not to have it sticking to the walls. Like I said this is work but it is cheap.
If you don't want that much contrast you can simply paint one coat of paint in the flat paint, mask it off a few days later and paint every other in satin same color (then you don't need to check for two coats of the darker shade). We did this in white on white in my daughters room, it was amazing. Very subtle very beautiful.

I have furniture, now I'm looking for a twin quilt set for the bed, lamps, etc. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!