Peter Pan

Grumpy by Birth

Happy by choice
Random attraction question... it's been ages since I've ridden Peter Pan. As is true for many, flying over London is one of my favorite moments of the ride.

Recently, I came across some photos online of that scene. Are these from different parks or is this before and after a refurb? Or what?

The first photo looks like what I remember the scene being. Am I the only one who doesn't like the second one? It has none of the 3D buildings and the overall color scheme seems like a trippy, flourescent black art poster. Hopefully, this isn't the "new and improved" version after a refurb? What gives?

Random attraction question... it's been ages since I've ridden Peter Pan. As is true for many, flying over London is one of my favorite moments of the ride.

Recently, I came across some photos online of that scene. Are these from different parks or is this before and after a refurb? Or what?

The first photo looks like what I remember the scene being. Am I the only one who doesn't like the second one? It has none of the 3D buildings and the overall color scheme seems like a trippy, flourescent black art poster. Hopefully, this isn't the "new and improved" version after a refurb? What gives?

View attachment 499451

View attachment 499452
The bottom one looks like Shanghai Disneyland

They are slightly different between Disneyland and Disney World too. Both have had refurbs in the last 5 years or so. If it’s been a while since you’ve ridden, it could be different than you remember.

Definitely been more than 5 years since I've ridden in either location. I was just hoping they hadn't done away with the more realistic 3-D London models and replaced them with a flat map with a bunch of lit up dots. :crazy2:

Definitely been more than 5 years since I've ridden in either location. I was just hoping they hadn't done away with the more realistic 3-D London models and replaced them with a flat map with a bunch of lit up dots. :crazy2:
Yeah we haven’t even ridden since the queue was updated, but I agree—hope this isn’t the new WDW version!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!