Peter Pan Playroom

Rayvn

Mouseketeer
I have a 1.5yo and a 4yo. I want to create a play room for them. I like Tinker Bell. My husband likes Pirates. My eldest likes Hook and Smee. My youngest son lights up when he sees Mickey. I need ideas on paint colors, design, and such. The room currently has hardwood floors and 2 windows. Any suggestions?

Leslie

hmmm how much do you want to put into this??
how good can you paint?? - or trace?? I'm thinking tracing Pan, Hook on the walls (you can use a light projector & trace then paint
an Indian teepee would be good great in one corner
I'm guessing both boys so I won't do a Mermaid corner
I remember seeing a ship play thing made of wood (usually at a church that was bigger than most people would need) but maybe you could find something smaller

the glow in the dark stars on the ceiling would be good too

I designed a Neverland nursery for my daughter, I'm too new to be able to post pictures or links, but a few things I did were apple green walls and a bright striped rug. A custom vinyl wall decal of Peter's shadow on the wall, a custom pirate ship decal floating on clouds for the window, hand sewn dolls for each of the Lost Boys

Dress up hats for Peter and Tiger Lily up on a display shelf, little fairies made of silk flowers and then a series of 10 paintings representing different parts of the story. None of my stuff looks Disney, I didn't want it to look commercial so I pulled the different aspects out of JM Barrie's original story.

Wow! So many different opinions for a room! Have you considered doing a neutral interior paint on the walls, then decorating with peter pan accessories and pictures? That might work well for everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!