Pete writes an article

disneyland_is_magic

DIS Veteran
So I thought it was pretty remarkable that Pete wrote an article for the site for the first time in two years and it was about DL. :love:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneylandca...e-at-disneys-grand-californian-hotel-and-spa/

I also skimmed through the Disneyland after Dark vlog, (it was a little long) and at the end Pete gave really, really nice praise to the event and gave DL huge props for throwing an excellent event, telling people to plan entire vacations around the next one.

For those of us waiting for the DL podcast to return, it's reassuring to be reminded that Pete does have a lot of appreciation for our park.

Love this! I think Pete needs to do more of this... It is much needed for TheDis... Yes: This is 100% what Josh at EasyWDW does, but I like the idea of getting multiple insights into the more upscale disney offerings.

Would LOVE to hear Pete's thoughts on a Extra Morning Magic event, but sounds like Pete is not wired for that event!

Nice article and GREAT pictures.
I love that the crew loves Disneyland as well as WDW. They recognize the differences and highlight the good at both.

PS--I get stopped about my rainbow DIS pin when I wear it at the parks. Thank you so much for it, you guys were fantastic to meet and chat with.

Love this! I think Pete needs to do more of this... It is much needed for TheDis... Yes: This is 100% what Josh at EasyWDW does, but I like the idea of getting multiple insights into the more upscale disney offerings.

Would LOVE to hear Pete's thoughts on a Extra Morning Magic event, but sounds like Pete is not wired for that event!

I would love to have Pete do occasional solo shows/podcasts. He did one a couple of years ago (audio only) where he took a couple of questions that were submitted and was able to dive deeper into the topics than the regular show(s) allow.

the thing is at 600 dollars I could actually stay at a aaa five diamond hotel. Good hotels do not need exc clubs. Every guest is important

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!