Pete is right about lack of merchandise for men

My wife always buys men's t-shirts. Women's clothing is primarily designed for fashion. Men's clothing is designed for comfort and durability. The material is typically better quality, not the flimsy sheer stuff the women's shirts are made from. The ladies stuff tends to be the thin stretchy material designed to be form-fitting, and often has a lower cut neckline. The men's stuff is standard t-shirt design with a crew neck and regular fit.
Wonder if Steven Tyler would get upset if I sang "Lady Looks Like a Dude?". Doesn't roll off the tongue like the correct version, but certainly fits me (and apparently the lovely Marci) more comfortably! :)

I buy only men's t-shirts, but I usually end up cutting off the sleeves to allow room for my massive arm muscles.

tell the whole story - you also notch the neck so you can rip of the shirt at a moments notice, ala Hulk Hogan "Watcha gonna do Duffy, when Llamamania runs wild on you!!!!"

and just because it's for girls, doesn't mean it has to be pink!
Gender stereotyping is alive and well in the clothing industry. Boys shirts are blue or green and have trucks and dinosaurs on them and girls shirts are pink or pastel colors and have unicorns and kittens on them. It's tough to find stuff that doesn't stick to those patterns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts