Pet Stocking Exchange...no Exchange this year!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
We will send a $15-20 gift to a fellow Exchangers pet. Sign ups will continue until next Saturday November 4. The gift should be sent by November 18th, so this exchange will be finished by Thanksgiving. Postage will be above the cost of the gift, so please take that into consideration when you sign up.

There are restrictions about what can be sent to Canada, so ideally, there would be more than one Canadian exchanger. If not, I will see if something can be done. One year, our Canadian Exchanger had a bird, and it was relatively easy to send large bird toys. We have never had participants from Mexico or Europe.

Please start a conversation with me entitled Pet Stocking.

I will need your name and address, your pets name, type of animal and some sort of ideas you have that your pet would like, also state anything that would be a definite no for whatever reason. Please send me your e-mail address, apart from the conversation here, so I have an alternate way to get in touch.

Any other information you care to share will be great! A picture would be great if you can post one.

Bobbi:dogdance:

Sorry, I didn't see this, so I never tried to sign up.

Aww...we’ll do it next year!

I smile a lot at you name....I love Pooh too.

Am glad we connected with Christmas cards!:santa:

I’m going to be gone much of December, otherwise, I would reconsider this year. If you would like to exchange for Valentines Day, I would be interested. Gus’s former family celebrated his birthday on February 14.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!