PET pic of the day at the Fort and at home.

wrong thread, oops

Attachments

• IMG_20170320_193237947_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170320_193237947_HDR.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Good thought for Yeti coming your way. We lost our baby girl February 11.
Everyone keep the pics coming, we don't plan on any more fur babies to put on this thread.

Kris looks are deceiving Two weeks ago we came home from a concert and thought they tore WookieBear apart we found brown furry stuff all over the living room and kitchen Turned out to be a throw pillow they played tug of war with. The lattice work for our deck what they didn't tear out they ATE in place. Our pine trees inside the fence now have no branches before 3 feet above ground. One chew toy lasted an entire 20 min average is 5

Kris looks are deceiving Two weeks ago we came home from a concert and thought they tore WookieBear apart we found brown furry stuff all over the living room and kitchen Turned out to be a throw pillow they played tug of war with. The lattice work for our deck what they didn't tear out they ATE in place. Our pine trees inside the fence now have no branches before 3 feet above ground. One chew toy lasted an entire 20 min average is 5
I can relate to some of this. We had a tree outside that the lower branches were "Toast". Not from "Chewing" though. More from him "Peeing" on the tree all the time. Eventually we had to cut the tree down (which was okay because I didn't really like it anyway). It must have been some very potent pee.

Our "Little" ( :lmao:) Maverick (130# yellow Lab) goes through chew toys pretty quick. He got one for Christmas Last year (A "Reindeer") and the head was gone within 15 Seconds.

He is, however, slowing down in his "Old" age (of 8 years old). I think much of it is a result of the RA he now has. :(

Also want to send Good Vibes out for Yeti as well as to anyone who has a pet or had a pet. Particularly those who may not be in the best of health.

Pet owners are a "Special Breed" (Pun Intended) with lots of love to share. The truth is, is that I think the pets give us more back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter