Pet Loops

Grumpy92

DIS Veteran
Recently on our trip during the holidays we arrived to find they had not assigned us a site. I had sent in a request several days ahead as my father was joining us and cannot walk long distances. When we arrived the only sites were in 300 & 500. We were placed in 300 our site was close to the beginning of the loop but the loop overall was disgusting. I love animals have several of my own, we put our pets in the kennel for fear of their escape. But this new policy has been abused. Owners did not pick up after their animals, doggie bags were strewn everywhere and animals were everywhere in the campground. One evening were were out in the golf cart and a young woman was chasing her dog that got loose by the Meadows trading post, a cm totally ignored the situation, he was more concerned with the guest driving their golf cart on the sidewalk. We ended up moving to 500 and talking to a manager. We love Ft Wilderness and have camped there since it opened, it is sad when a policy meant to accommodate guest is spoiled by a few.

WHEN ya dont care bout nothin....
at 800 loop every once in a while an rv would set up and out pops or should I say poops a dog......
not discrete either..just parading round the loop saying...
I am too cheap to pay the extra 5 per day....and I dont care bout you, either...
gonna bring my own kayak next time....at least its trained....
spinner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter