pet loop

Krisu

Meeska, mooska, Mouseketeer, Mousecartoon time now
Every morning was like a dog parade:D We would see all shapes, sizes and breeds! Nice to be with other dog lovers.

It is kinda cool to see every day... Our Dog Chloe got use to seeing the same dogs all the time and even made a few friends...

I was hesitant at first to leave "James" in the RV while we were gone, even got him his Bortadella (sp) shot thinking we would have him in the kennel. But we found that he was quite content sleeping on our bed in the A/C!! Sleeps all day when we are at work anyway!!!

Does everyone keep their dogs on a leash? Our dog doesn't like other dogs. I also worry about people that use those LONG retractable leashes.

I never saw anyone without a leash:D

Yup... You have to keep them on a leash... We too were not sure about leaving her alone in the camper. So we checked back every few hours or so and she was fine and it made for a nice break in the day...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter