Pet fee increases...May 1st!

Mmketeer

<font color=blue>DIS Cast Member- no really, but n
Hi-ho gang, Mmketeer here...

Got the news today that Fort Wilderness will be increaseing their pet fee from $3.00 a night to $5.00 starting May 1st, 2001. This new increase will effect all pet owners keeping their pets at there site and includes all new and existing reservations. So, plan on bringing a few extra bucks a night (even if your trips'a already paid for.)

See ya at the campground!

It really amazes me that the pet rate is higher than bringing another person!! I just don't understand the "pet" rate and what it's for. Oh, maybe it's for all those little brown baggies ;)

Been there, done that, going back!

Check my site: http://www.geocities.com/tinkerbellwdw2000/

Off-site 87, 88
All Star Music 97
All Star Music 98
All Star Movies 99
Ft Wilderness Oct 00
OKW/WLV Oct 01

Tinkerbell.gif

I have a hard time with the extra adult fee, we are staying in our own camping equipment / Rig, whats the reason for the extra fee?? If anything the more people you have the more money that gets spent.

okay deep breath, stepping of soapbox now :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

<Font Size=2><Font Color=blue>Scott</Font><Font
>
Co-Moderator Camping @ Disney Board

DisneyCampers@wdwinfo.com
<center><Font Color=ff0066><Font size=4>www.disneycampers.com
</Font></font></center>
<marquee>
wavey.GIF
</marquee>

I can understand an additional cost for people since they use the facilities, but I don't understand the cost and even higher cost for pets.

I just came back and when I was leaving with my dog and said I will see you in a couple of months the kennel worker said to expect a price increase for the kennel on our next visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!