Personal wedding websites

MilwDiana

Earning My Ears
My daughter is planning an April 2020 Disney World wedding. And would like to create a personal wedding website to start keeping future guests and family members updated on the plans. I know there are many websites that offer to help you create one.... wedding wire.... the knot... are there any you would recommend????

I used the knot to craft my website, and I've loved it! Easy to use for the less than tech-savy, and also allows for RSVPs and all that.

I used the knot. I'd recommend not putting too much effort into the website. Almost all my guests never looked at it, would ask questions that were clearly on there and some were confused that I would have anything useful on it.

Zola is another good site - my step-daughter used it and they said it was very easy.

The wedding websites are great! My son and daughter in law created one when they sent out the Save The Date with most details of the wedding. From Save the Date to the wedding, as various details were firmed up, those were added . They listed the bridesmaids and groomsmen and had small bios on the wedding party, a pic of the bride's Mom and Dad, a pic of us(the groom's Mom and Dad). The feedback we received was very positive from guests. Since theirs was a destination wedding weekend, details of their group rate hotel, other area hotels, activities, agenda for the weekend were very helpful. BEST OF LUCK to your daughter!:love:

I've been putting mine together on Zola. It looks amazing and very easy to use/edit!

Wedding Wire has the best planning interface, the Knot has the best website interface, and Zola is the best for a registry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!