Permit Filed: France Pavilion at Epcot

rungoofy

Mouseketeer
This could be the expected Ratatouille attraction. 5.7 acres behind and next to the France Pavilion:
http://my.sfwmd.gov/entsb/docdownload?object_id=0900eeea89b856f9

Still reading through it...
2.0 Project Site Description
The 5.70 acre project in Epcot consists of adding impervious surface. Stormwater from the site
discharges through existing conveyance pipe to the RCID Epcot Master Drainage System.
3.0 Proposed Project
This project proposes additional impervious surface. Stormwater treatment will be provided by the
construction of two new dry detention ponds that outlet to the RCID EPCOT

france.JPG

My initial reading leads me to believe that the pad backstage between Morocco and France will be used for construction activities including dry retention ponds.

Note that the Ratatouille ride at Disneyland Paris is roughly an acre in size.

paris.JPG

The area immediately behind the pavilion only yields 0.75 acres, so perhaps they may need to take over some of the existing pavilion.
epfrance.JPG

My initial reading leads me to believe that the pad backstage between Morocco and France will be used for construction activities including dry retention ponds.

Note that the Ratatouille ride at Disneyland Paris is roughly an acre in size.

View attachment 246686

The area immediately behind the pavilion only yields 0.75 acres, so perhaps they may need to take over some of the existing pavilion.
View attachment 246687

Incorrect. The ride will be in the space between France and Morroco. There entrance to the ride will start in the upper right corner of the pavilion, wrap around behind the existing building and connect to the ride.

Incorrect. The ride will be in the space between France and Morroco. There entrance to the ride will start in the upper right corner of the pavilion, wrap around behind the existing building and connect to the ride.

Are you suggesting that in addition to a France attraction we are also looking at a pavilion for a new country?

Note that the label "FUTURE WORK UNDER SEPARATE PACKAGE" appears to be extension/modification to the existing building.

plans.JPG

Are you suggesting that in addition to a France attraction we are also looking at a pavilion for a new country?

Note that the label "FUTURE WORK UNDER SEPARATE PACKAGE" appears to be extension/modification to the existing building.

View attachment 246699

No, the empty spot between France and Morocco will be the RAT ride. The area marked "Future work" will be the entrance to the ride wrapping around the existing France pavilion.

I hope it's Ratatouille. One of my absolute favorites! Judging from the YT vids, it would be awesome if they did something like DLP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!