Permanent Tooth Won't Come Down

My dd was 14 before her last (non molar) tooth came down. Sometimes you just need to be patient and let nature do it's work. 9/10 is way to early to worry about perm teeth, imho.
Or visit the orthodontist. I have late teethers, and our orthodontist doesn’t even like to have baby teeth pulled, but X-rays can show if damage is being done under the gums. If there is crowding, 14 is too late for palate expanders.

My daughter had a tooth that didn't have room to drop into. Braces solved the problem. Once there was room it came in fast.
Hey do you mind letting me know how long it took for there to be room for the tooth to come down? I actually have the same situation, just got braces a few days ago

Just saw the zombie. Lol

I can tell you what you can look forward to if you do nothing. 2 baby teeth with 2 impacted adults. Since I’m middle aged it’s oral surgery to pull for baby teeth out along with the impacted adults. So I’m hanging onto my baby teeth for as long as possible. I’m always asked why didn’t your parents address this with braces when I was 13? Don’t know, yet I won’t let it happen again.

My youngest has my above problem. So due to my experience we’re very proactive, 3 baby teeth pulled and braces go on next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter