perks for honeymooners

Joyfulsnuff

<font color=purple>Asks a lot of silly questions h
Has anybody recieved special treatment or are there any perks for being on your honeymoon and if you did, did you just let them know when you made the reservation that it was your honeymoon? I am wondering if you get better perks being at a deluxe than at a moderate.

If you do a search on "honeymoon treatment" at this board, you will find information on the type of treatment they received while they were on the honeymoon.

Yes, you need to let people know why you are there to get the treatment, that includes wearing pins and hats.

I have only heard people get treatment from moderate hotel (CSR it was.) I don't know whether you would receive better or less treatment by staying at a more or less expensive resort.

We got a box of chocolates and a signed picture of Mickey and Minnie in their wedding outfits. Another honeymooning couple we know did not get anything at the Yacht Club but got champagne at the Poly. Hope that helps.

We got free desserts every where we ate, too! I think I gained 5 lbs that week. :D

We only wore the hats for pictures at MK...the rest of the time we just wore Bride and Groom pins we found at a party store! ;) They looked kind of classy so we wore them all the time, and got tons of good wishes and some free stuff!!! :cool:

We got a couple of free sodas at Epcot, a little "party" (decorations on the table, certificate, pins) at Cinderella's royal table where we sta right by the castle window!!! And on The Disney Wonder, they sang happy Honeymoon, brought out a cake, and left buttons on our bed alonmg with towels made into the shape of swans!!!

Definitely note that it is your honeymoon anytime you call Disney or make reservations!!! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter