Peppermint tea .. can I find?

DGD wuvs the box presentation! Makes her feel all grown up;).
She found a new to her style to enjoy at V+A called Disney's Topsy Turvy tea blend. Has floral and citrus notes. Can be found to purchase at Polynesian's gift shop in the lobby. We searched 3 resorts looking for it so bought 4 boxes. Oh, and it's not currently sold at Disney's online shop but they do have a tea assortment that includes it however all she wanted was the one blend.

That presentation really impressed me also. The cup of tea was $6, and when I first saw the menu it seemed super-expensive. But then when I had the box presented to me, I decided that I'd happily pay that amount for that presentation any time!

Moorish coffee (flavored with cinnamon and nutmeg) and Moroccan mint tea are available at Tangierine Cafe in Epcot's Morocco pavilion.... it would be easier (and MUCH cheaper) to just bring your own tea bags and ask for hot water when dining

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter