Peppermint tea .. can I find?

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
Hello.. I just started drinking peppermint tea and am addicted now.. what kinds of tea are in the parks? Where?
Do the resorts carry flavoured tea ? We are at CBR. I can def bring with but if it’s available there ?
Thanks guys

I know that they sell tea bags over in Epcot, at the UK pavilion in a shop, not sure about peppermint... my mom is a tea drinker, and I pick up new teas for her to try often...

As far as being able to order a cup of peppermint tea... I can't say that I have really ever seen the option, I would just bring it along...

Hello.. I just started drinking peppermint tea and am addicted now.. what kinds of tea are in the parks? Where?
Do the resorts carry flavoured tea ? We are at CBR. I can def bring with but if it’s available there ?
Thanks guys

Right off not sure where to find it - in resort shops maybe, Epcot (England)??
I would just take it with me - much more budget friendly, for sure, and bags in ziplock take up little room. :)

Thanks Everyone.. just starting to drink tea and peppermint is def my fav
Here you can order it in pretty much any breakfast restaurant or McDonald’s or Tim’s .. :)
I can always bring my own . I added it to my grocery list.
Thank you all

Tangerine Cafe in Epcot has pepermint tea and it is delicious.

I would take tea bags from home and use them for tea in the room.

I drink peppermint tea every night before bed to help me sleep. I was going to pack some in my carry-on but decided to just add it to my Walmart order. I had it in the room every night. I didn't think to look at the parks for it.

As others have said already, the U.K. pavilion and Starbucks would be good places to check out. Joffrey’s also sells tea. Besides their normal shops they have a big tea shops AK and Disney Springs. There’s also a Spice and Tea Exchange ship in Disney Springs. Japan, China, and Morocco also sell teas in WS. Finally, there is also the afternoon tea option at GF’s Garden View Tea Room.

Pretty sure mint tea bags are available in the various food courts next to the coffee set up. When we stayed at Poly that's where I got my tea daily. Not sure if it's peppermint, spearmint or just mint.
You can also get the tea in the CL lounges of BWI, GF, YC and probably all the others.

Yes that’s kinda what I’m hoping for !!!

Pretty sure mint tea bags are available in the various food courts next to the coffee set up. When we stayed at Poly that's where I got my tea daily. Not sure if it's peppermint, spearmint or just mint.
You can also get the tea in the CL lounges of BWI, GF, YC and probably all the others.

Yes, I’m a big tea drinker and always shop at the Twinings shop in the UK. Also, a few restaurants, when you order tea, they bring you a big wooden box with lots of choices. I remember that at Jiko.
DGD wuvs the box presentation! Makes her feel all grown up;).
She found a new to her style to enjoy at V+A called Disney's Topsy Turvy tea blend. Has floral and citrus notes. Can be found to purchase at Polynesian's gift shop in the lobby. We searched 3 resorts looking for it so bought 4 boxes. Oh, and it's not currently sold at Disney's online shop but they do have a tea assortment that includes it however all she wanted was the one blend.

I find the tea selection varies greatly at the different Resort food courts.....All stars you better like breakfast tea or decaf breakfast tea, moderates the choices are a bit better (maybe peppermint I can't quite remember) and the deluxes have a bunch of different teas to choose from. Otherwise you can definitely pick up some at the UK pavilion

Starbucks has Teavana teas and you can always add pumps of peppermint syrup to it if you like.

They also have Jade Citrus Mint green tea, and the Mint Majesty herbal tea, as well.

Starbucks has Teavana teas and you can always add pumps of peppermint syrup to it if you like.

They also have Jade Citrus Mint green tea, and the Mint Majesty herbal tea, as well.
Normally, I drink my tea without sugar or dairy unless the mood hits for cream tea (West Indian version not UK's) so Teavana and Starbucks version don't help me; too much like dessert in a cup.

Thanks I haven’t ventured into Starbucks yet or davids tea lol very intimidating for newbies

BYO

I adore flavored unsweetened iced tea (so no pump flavorings here). My fave is served at Nomad lounge in AK. The one served at Rose & Crown served in a pinch.

Disney sells tea sets in there gift shops with maybe 8 to 16 flavors, I'm sure peppermint is in these sets, but only 8 or so individual bags per flavor in the set. I'm about half way thru trying them and they have all been tasty (I'm impressed because i thought it would be more gimmick of cute packaging than actual quality tea). We also went to the spice & tea store at DS, got several small bags to try. Now I'm ADDICTED to their blueberry... So trip to DS planned for next week to restock, price online was extortion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter