• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pennsylvania DVC Owners Group

I'm going to go with being in PA is better in July for the fact that the humidity won't be 2000% like it will be in Disney. Now Going in March I vote for Disney vs Pa. lol
Yes, the weather can be better, or similar? You never know. :laughing: Our area empties out around the 4th, so we're looking forward to the fireworks and pool time at WDW that week.

Chalfont, PA here! Home Resort is Riviera and our next big trip is a week in September, but looking forward to a few long weekend trips before that!

Just north of Pittsburgh here. We just returned from our first trip to Aulani. We are currently booked at our home resort BRV in December.

Driving down to Disney instead of flying for the first time in March, and wondering if any of you fine PA folks have advice on places/towns you've stopped in. We may make 2 stops going down and 1 stop coming back. Savannah is locked in as one of the stops as of now. Any advice on other areas to stop/stay are greatly appreciated. We are leaving from the Philadelphia area.
We drive multiple times a year from the Allentown area. Typically we drive straight through without any hotels stops. If we do stop it’s usually in SC, Florence or Santee.

We are going down in June. 2 nights RIV. 6 nights GFV. 3 night Royal Caribbean cruise.

8 nights in September at BRV. Allegiant airline out of Lehigh Valley airport now flys directly into MCO which is a game changer for us.

We have taken the auto train in the past but the reviews i see now it doesn’t seem worth it. Lots of delays and over booking. Also if I’m driving to DC to get on a 17 plus hour train I might as well just keep driving!

Hey there fellow Pennsylvanians! Have been in Philly since 2008 (all my adult life) and in Mount Airy Philadelphia for the last few years. We own at SSR since just 2023 but have stayed there before renting points and absolutely loved it. Excited to be a part of this group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter